Check out this handy guide to our pharmacy services!
When you choose Carolina Pharmacy, you’re choosing individualized care. We’re more than just a place to get your medications – it’s our honor to be your local, friendly, one-stop shop for all things pharmacy. Think of us as your personal pharmacy consultants who strive to deliver the best customer experience we can, every day.
Our accessible pharmacists are available to talk to you in person and offer their deep expertise on a range of topics. Individual consultations make you feel more comfortable and confident with your prescriptions and give you peace of mind. Have questions about insurance or pricing? We can help with those too.
Here’s a quick, useful guide to many of the services we provide. Check it out and explore all we have to offer.
Don’t see something you need? We can probably help – just give us a call or stop by one of our locations.
Carolina Pharmacy services
- Blister packaging
- Coupons and promotions
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Delivery service
- Diabetes management including test strips, glucose monitors, vitamins, foot care, and medications
- Fast prescription services, including auto refills and transfers
- Genetic testing/pharmacogenetic testing, including genetics-targeted treatment and single gene response
- Hypertension education and management, including prescriptions, blood pressure monitoring, and lifestyle education
- Isotretinoin education and management
- Medicare Part D enrollment
- Medication flavoring
- Medication synchronization, including email and text reminders for re-order and pickup via our mobile app
- Medication therapy management including medication therapy reviews, pharmacotherapy consults, disease management, pharmacogenomics application, anticoagulation medicine, safety & surveillance, health & wellness, and immunization
- Newsletter – get access to exclusive content through our newsletter
- Online medication finder
- Prescription reminders, including email and text alerts
- Prescription transfers
- Travel medication management
- Vaccinations, including updated flu, pneumococcal, whooping cough, shingles, and more
- Weight loss education and management, including lifestyle changes and dietary prescriptions