Our services include automatic refill reminders through text and emails, diabetes, hypertension, and weight loss management, and much more. Carolina Pharmacy also offers pharmacogenetic testing to help you choose the right drug based on your genes as well as vaccinations to protect you and your family against diseases. Subscribe to our pharmacy’s newsletter to receive tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Fast Prescription ServiceFast Service
We fill prescriptions fast so you can get to the other important things on your list.
- Auto Refills
- Transfer Prescription
- Refill Prescription
Clinical Services In Collaboration With Physician Groups
Our list of clinical services is designed to help you maintain your health with the help of qualified health professions. We offer the following:
- Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) – During your wellness visit, your doctor will help you craft a prevention plan–or update an existing one–after they give you a quick physical exam to check your health.
- Chronic Care Management (CCM) – With comprehensive care, your doctor will go over your chronic conditions, educate you on how to manage your symptoms, and draft a plan to help you find new ways to stay comfortable and healthy.
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) – Our Telehealth services allow our doctors to keep up with our patients outside of the doctor’s office.
Contact us to learn more about our health management services.
Compounding and Medication FlavoringCustom Medication
Do you have trouble swallowing pills? Does the taste of your cough medicine make you dread taking it? With prescription compounding and medication flavoring, we can customize your medication to suit your individual. Our prescription compounding services include:
- Dosage Forms Conversions (Tablet/Capsule to Liquid/Suppository) – With prescription compounding, we can change the form your medication comes in, such as changing a pill into a drinkable liquid.
- Veterinary (Pet) Compounding – We can also provide custom medications for your furry friends at home that are easier to give to them.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (Testosterone and Estrogen) – There are many ways you can get Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with pills, shots, and more.
- Allergy Capsules – If you have trouble drinking your allergy medication, we can put it into a pill that is easier to swallow and store.
- Nasal Irrigations – We can also help you with your allergies by crafting customized nasal irrigation systems and solutions.
- Topical Dermatological Products – If you don’t like ingesting certain medications, we may be able to turn them into creams that you can apply to your skin instead.
- Hair Growth/Loss Topical Foams – There are many ways you can get your hair back if you’re balding. We can help you create a custom hair growth topical foam that is made for your specific needs.
- Pain Relief Creams – If you hate swallowing pain pills, we can change your medication into a convenient cream that you can apply to your skin.
- Magic Mouthwash – Are average oral care products not cutting it for you? We offer custom “magic mouthwash” designed with your specific needs in mind. We can also add custom flavors.
- Diaper Rash Creams/Ointments – Every baby is unique, and so are their needs. That’s why we provide out patients with customizable diaper rash creams and ointments that work for your child’s skin.
- Suppositories, Troches, and Much More – Just about any medication you need can be customized based on the dosage form, the flavor, and the ingredients to suit your needs!
Contact us to learn more about how prescription compounding works and how you can customize your medication.
COVID-19 Treatment Manage COVID-19 Symptoms
We offer several medications for COVID-19 to help you manage symptoms and minimize your chances of developing severe complications. These medications include:
- Paxlovid – Also known as “Nirmatrelvir,” this medication comes in pill-form and has been proven to lessen your chances of developing severe COVID-19 symptoms. Essentially, it stops the virus from replicating in your body.
- Daily Immunity Gummies/Capsules – Certain supplements can boost your immune system and better protect you against severe COVID-19 complications. We offer a variety of supplements in both gummy and capsule form. These supplements include:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Daily Ayurvedic Packs – Ayurvedic packs contain a number of powerful herbs and formulations that give you a better chance at recovering more quickly from COVID-19
Contact us today if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 and would like to minimize your symptoms.
Delivery ServicesFood, Toiletries, and Prescriptions Delivered Straight To Your Door
Get all of your necessities delivered to you without lifting a finger. Our delivery services include:
- Amazon Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- DoorDash Services
- UberEats Services
- Home/Business Prescription Delivery
Want to set up our delivery services for your home or business? Contact us to learn more.
Education and Medication Management Take Control of Your Health
We can help you understand your health conditions, manage your medications, and assist you with enrolling in Medicare Part D. Our education and medication management services include:
- Diabetes Mellitus (DM) Education and Management
- Hypertension (Blood Pressure Checks and Consultation)
- Isotretinoin Consultation
- Medication Therapy Management
- Travel Health
- Weight Loss Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Medicare Part D Enrollment and Education
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you manage your health.
Enrollment Programs and CompensationFind More Ways To Save Money
Healthcare can be expensive, and we’re happy to help you find ways to lower prescription costs and get the most value out of your healthcare plan. We can assist you with:
- Discounted Medications
- Carolina Cash Card – Adults, Children, and Pets
- Loyalty Program – Coming Soon with New App
- Medicare Part D Plan Enrollment & Education
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
Contact us to learn how our enrollment programs and compensation services can help you.
ImmunizationsProtect Yourself From Severe Illness
We want to keep you safe from as many illnesses as we can. That’s why we offer a long list of vaccines that you and your family can take to protect yourself. Our immunizations include:
- Acthib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B)
- Adacel (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis)
- Afluria (Influenza) – Adult
- Afluria (Influenza) – Pediatric
- Bexsero (Meningococcal Serogroup B)
- Boostrix (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis)
- COVID-19 – Primary and Booster Doses
- Moderna 12 years +
- Pfizer Baby 6 months to 4 years
- Pfizer Pediatric 5-11 years
- Pfizer 12 years +
- Daptacel (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis)
- DT (Diphtheria, Tetanus)
- Engerix B (Hepatitis B) – Adult
- Engerix B (Hepatitis B) – Pediatric
- Fluarix (Influenza) – Adult
- Fluarix (Influenza) – Pediatric
- Fluad (Influenza Adjuvanted)
- Flublok (Influenza) – Adult
- Flucelvax (Influenza) – Pediatric
- Flucelvax (Influenza) – Adult
- Flulaval (Influenza) – Adult
- Flulaval (Influenza) – Pediatric
- Flumist (Influenza) – Adult
- Flumist (Influenza) – Pediatric
- Fluzone (Influenza) – Adult
- Fluzone (Influenza) – Pediatric
- Fluzone HD (Influenza High Dose)
- Gardasil-9 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Havrix (Hepatitis A) – Adult
- Havrix (Hepatitis A) – Pediatric
- Heplisav (Hepatitis B)
- Hiberix (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B)
- Infanrix (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis)
- IPOL (Inactivated Poliovirus)
- Kinrix (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis/ Inactivated Poliovirus)
- Menactra (Meningococcal Serogroup ACWY)
- MedQuadFi (Meningococcal Serogroup ACWY)
- Menveo (Meningococcal Serogroup ACWY)
- MMR-II (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Pediarix (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis/ Hepatitis B/ Inactivated Poliovirus)
- Pentacel (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis/ Inactivated Poliovirus/ Haemophilus Influenzae Type B)
- Prevnar13 (Pneumococcal 13)
- Prevnar 20 (Pneumococcal 20)
- ProQuad (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella)
- Pneumovax23 (Pneumococcal 23)
- Quadracel (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis/ Inactivated Poliovirus)
- Recombivax (Hepatitis B) – Adult
- Rotarix (Rotavirus)
- Rotateq (Rotavirus)
- Shingrix (Herpes Zoster/Shingles)
- Tenivac (Tetanus and Diphtheria)
- Trumenba (Meningococcal Serogroup B)
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B)
- Typhim-V (Typhoid)
- Varivax (Varicella)
- Vaqta (Hepatitis A) – Adult
- Vaqta (Hepatitis A) – Pediatric
- Vaxchora (Cholera)
Contact us or come into our store to set up an appointment to get your immunization today.
Medical Action PlanPrepare for Medical Emergencies for Your Children
It’s always important to have a plan in case your child’s health takes a turn for the worst when they’re away from you. We offer the following forms to help with plan assistance in the event of a health disaster:
- Daycare Preparation Forms (Plans for Allergy and Anaphylaxis)
- Daycare Employment Forms (for Employees)
Contact us to request these forms or ask us questions about what else you can do to protect your child’s health.
Medical EquipmentGet Quality Medical Equipment To Help You Manage Your Health
Depending on your health condition, you may need medical supplies to keep you comfortable and safe. We offer several kinds of medical equipment at all of our stores, including:
- Compression Stockings – Sizing and Supply
- Diabetic Shoes
- Durable Medical Equipment
- PPE supplies
Medication AdherenceLet Us Help You Manage Your Prescriptions
Keeping up with your medication regimen is important, and we’re happy to help you keep track of your medications. We also make our prescription refill services as easy as possible. Our medication management services include:
- App for Managing Medications
- Auto Refills
- Blister Pack Compliance Packaging
- Pak My Meds Compliance Packaging
- Medication Synchronization
- Email and Text Reminders
Contact us to discover how we can make prescription adherence easy and convenient.
Medication Compliance PackagingKeep Your Prescriptions Safe
Some medications can be incredibly fragile and need to be stored in specific ways to ensure they last for a long time. In some cases, however, you can request to have your medication packaged in a way that suits your needs.
Our pharmacy can provide you with a variety of ways to package your medication.
- Pak My Meds
- Blister Packaging
- Daily Immunity Packs
- Daily Multivitamin Packs
Pharmacogenetic Testing and Consultation (PGx)Discover Ways To Get in Shape and Stay Healthy
Dieting and exercise play a key role in maintaining your health. However, you may be missing key information on how your body responds to certain foods. At our pharmacy, we offer a test called a “DNA Analysis of Individual Enzymatic Metabolism.”
This test will help you determine new ways to take control of your health. Contact us today to learn more about this test.
Pet CareKeep Your Pet Healthy
Your pets are part of the family, and they should be treated like they are too. We offer the following pet care services and products to help you keep your furry friend happy and healthy:
- Pet Medications
- Veterinary Compounding (Flavored for Your Pet)
Contact us to discover what kinds of pet medications and veterinary compounding services we can offer you.
Protect Yourself and Your Family and Test for COVID-19
Finding out your COVID-19 status is one of the best ways you can take control of your health and protect yourself from severe symptoms. That’s why we offer a list of COVID-19 testing services, including:
- COVID-19 Testing:
- Antibody – This test helps us check for COVID antibodies in your blood, which indicates a previous COVID-19 infection.
- Antigen – This test checks for viral antigens that may be present in the blood, which helps us determine if you are currently positive for COVID-19.
- Dual Antigen and FLU A/B – This test helps us check for multiple illnesses that may be present in the body, including Influenza A, Influenza B, and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus responsible for COVID-19).
- RT-LAMP (Onsite Testing Only) – This test provides us with another, quick way to test for current COVID-19 infections and has less of a chance of turning up with a false positive.
- RT-PCR – This test helps us detect certain genetic materials that are found in viruses, including the virus that causes COVID-19. It’s one of the best ways to detect a COVID-19 infection.
- Employer Drug Screening (Oral Swab – 10 Panel)
- Influenza (Flu Type A and Type B)
- Onsite testing (For Groups, Organizations, and Businesses)
- Streptococcus A (Strep A)
- Travel Testing
Telehealth ServicesSee Your Doctor Without Stepping Foot in a Hospital
Coming Soon! Schedule a virtual call with a healthcare provider for various services, including:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Hair Loss/Growth Products
- Cold/Viral Symptoms, and much more
Contact us today to learn more about how telehealth services work and how you can set up virtual doctor visits.
Diabetes HealthDiabetes Management
Health Mart is your diabetes management destination offering many helpful products including test strips, glucose monitors, lancets, vitamins, medications, foot care and more. Plus, the knowledge you need to manage your condition.
- Test Strips
- Glucose Monitors
- Foot Care
Prescription Refills and RemindersEmail and Text Reminders
Refilling your prescriptions online or with our mobile app for a fast, convenient and easy way to make sure you never run out of important medications. We can even send you notifications when it’s time to re-order.
- Delayed or Action Needed
- Ready to Be Picked Up?
- Time to Refill
Personalized MedicationCompounding (non-sterile)
Each and every one of us has different needs and our compounding system does just that. We compound prescription medication to cater to the specific needs of every individual.
- Preparing personalized medication
- Prescription to meet specific needs
- Mixing of individual ingredients for patient requirements
Genetic Testing for MedicationPharmacogenetic Testing
Pharmacogenetic testing guides patients in choosing the right medication by testing their genes to see the effect of medicines on their bodies.
- Genetics-targeted treatment
- Single gene response
- Pharmaceutical guidance
Optimum, Individualized CareMedication Therapy Management
Medication therapy management is a broad range of services aimed at patients and their individual needs, to optimize drug therapy to ensure that patients receive optimum care that would help maintain good health.
- Anticoagulation management
- Pharmacotherapy consults
- Disease management
- Pharmacogenomics application
- Medication therapy reviews
- Safety and surveillance
- Health and wellness
Pharmacogenomics applicationDiabetes Education and Management
Carolina Pharmacy offers Diabetes education and management tips for clients who are suffering from diabetes to be able to better cope with their condition, along with prescribed medications that ease day-to-day diabetic struggles.
- Prescription of diabetes maintenance medication
- Prescription of diabetes maintenance medication
- Diabetes Newsletter
Better Hypertension Management through EducationHypertension Education and Management
Since hypertension has become rampant in the past few years, Carolina Pharmacy has done its part in helping patients manage hypertension and educate them on how to maintain the normal blood pressure through lifestyle changes and maintenance medicine.
- Hypertension medication prescription
- Blood pressure monitor
- Diabetes Newsletter
Proper Weight Loss EducationWeight Loss Education and Management
Carolina Pharmacy also offers weight loss education and management to individuals who are in need of weight control and lifestyle changes brought about by concerns that it could lead to more serious complications. The Health Smart Newsletter can also be used as a guide to achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Lifestyle changes and dietary prescription
- Health Smart Newsletter
- Education about proper diet and exercise
Convenient MedicationMedication Synchronization
Carolina Pharmacy cares for its customers and its goal is to provide convenient pharmaceutical care which includes medication synchronization. Medication synchronization allows patients to pick up their medication on a time most convenient for them as well as reminding them to stick with their medication. This is possible thru email and text reminders which allow patients to remember when to refill and pick their medicines up.
- Lifestyle changes and dietary prescription
- Refill reminders
- Pickup reminders
Carolina Pharmacy offers a variety of updated immunizations that are safe, convenient and affordable.
- Whooping Cough
Automatic, Reliable Prescription RefillAutomatic Refill Management
Carolina Pharmacy offers prescription refills for a more convenient way of obtaining medication. The new email and text reminder system will ensure that you don’t miss out on your medication schedule and make sure that you get your medicines on time.
- Refills prescription with ease
- Online refilling service
- Faster services
Safe Packaging for Quality MedicineBlister Packaging
Blister packaging is the process of heat sealing prescriptions in cardboard backing and a plastic bubble sheet that holds medication for 31 days and can hold up to 8 pills per day. Blister packaging is also a way for patients to keep better track of their medications.
- Heat sealed prescriptions
- Safer and cleaner
- Several pockets of medications for better tracking
Client Centered ConvenienceDelivery of Medications
When you’re too busy to pick up your medications, worry not! Carolina Pharmacy now has delivery services that will take your medications to your workplace or home on time to make sure you don’t miss out on your medication even on your busiest days!
- Doorstep delivery
- Fast prescription services
- Delivery to home or business
Save Money. Save Your Health. Medicare Part D Enrollment
Medicare Part D is also known as the Medicare prescription drug benefit which subsidizes the cost of prescription drugs. Carolina Pharmacy works with this particular insurance to make sure that clients get the medication they need and help them save money.
- Government program to subsidize the cost of prescription drugs
- Co-pay assistance from pharmaceutical companies
- Helps save money
Isotretinoin Information Isotretinoin Education and Management
Isotretinoin is a drug that is used to treat severe acne. Carolina Pharmacy provides customers with the education and information they need regarding the proper usage and possible side effects that may occur when using this drug
- Isotretinoin for severe acne treatment
- Information for Isotretinoin usage
- Precautions on side effects
Convenient Medication on the Go Travel Medication Management
Traveling can now be hassle free with travel medication management. Packing things and bringing along your medication can now be so easy with bags for carrying and organizing medicines as well as alerts that will remind you when to take your medications so you never miss out!
- Providing containers and bags for travel purposes
- Reminders for taking medications
Hassle Free Medication Medication Flavoring
Medication is much easier to take due to medication flavoring which alters the flavor of medicine making prescriptions more palatable, removing undesirable tastes that make taking prescriptions such a hassle.
- Changes strength and dosage
- Makes medication more palatable
- Ease in taking
Convenient Service You Can Rely On Products & Specialities
At Carolina Pharmacy, your convenience is our priority. Our text and email reminders help make sure you don’t miss out on your medication while our home delivery services bring your medication at your doorstep when you’re just too busy to come over. We also have vaccine services to help keep you and your family safe and protected.
- Home delivery and pickup
- Shingrix shingles vaccinations
- Shingrix shingles vaccinations
- Text and email refill reminders
- Home delivery and pickup
Reliable, Useful AdviceTrusted Advice
Our pharmacists give trusted advice regarding your health concerns to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. From diabetes to hypertension and even tips on how to lose weight, Carolina Pharmacy has it all!
- Diabetes management and education
- Weight loss management and education
- Hypertension management and education
Strep Test Testing for Strep Throat
Does a sore throat have you down? Carolina Pharmacy offers strep tests in Charlotte, Rock Hill, and Lancaster. Our accurate, efficient testing process ensures patients receive a timely diagnosis so they can receive the appropriate treatment quickly. We want you to feel better fast!
Our strep tests are recommended for patients with the following symptoms:
- A sudden sore throat
- Pain when swallowing
- Red, swollen tonsils
- White spots or bumps on the back of the throat
- Swollen lymph nodes
Book an appointment for a strep A test in Charlotte, Rock Hill, or Lancaster today!
Dual COVID and Flu TestGetting Tested for COVID-19 and the Flu
Many of the viruses today have similar symptoms, so it can be hard to know which you have and how to treat it. At Carolina Pharmacy, your problems are solved. We offer the dual COVID flu test in South End, Charlotte, Rock Hill, and Lancaster to quickly and accurately diagnose your condition. Results are available within 1-2 days!
The following symptoms are similar in COVID and the flu:
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Stuffy or runny nose
Schedule your COVID and flu test in Charlotte, Rock Hill, or Lancaster today!
COVID Antibody Test Antibody Testing for Previous Infection
COVID-19 carries similar symptoms as many other viruses, making it hard to know if you have been infected, especially if you had a mild case. With COVID antibody tests in Charlotte, Rock Hill, and Lancaster, Carolina Pharmacy gives patients peace of mind about their virus status.
When you have been infected with a virus, your immune system creates antibodies to fight that illness. It takes up to 3 weeks to develop proteins or antibodies. An antibody test checks for these proteins, which show evidence of a past infection not a current infection.
Ask us about COVID antibody testing in Charlotte, Rock Hill, and Lancaster today!